Tuesday 5 January 2016

Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion for Face, Body & Hands Poducts Review

SKIN MD NATURAL SHIELDING LOTION FOR DRY SKIN PRODUCT REVIEW




Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion is an amazing moisturizing lotion that can be used on any part of your body from face to feet to hands to legs.
This product works differently in comparison to other moisturizers in that is uses a shielding method where the lotion helps to moisturize and then locks in moisture to rebalance your skin’s natural moisture.It’s important to follow the directions, because you do not need very much product
to do a full application.I have been using this mostly for my face and feet, and this lotion really does work to reduce overall dryness and requires me to use it less and less over time.Users are recommended to apply the product to skin every four to eight hours for the first few days to a week,
and then users can taper off the frequency of their applications as their skin adjusts and starts to moisturize itself.

I absolutely love how light weight it is, and it absorbs incredibly quickly even better.It makes a great hand lotion to minimize dryness because there is no oily residue or slippery feeling left minutes later.Really, the lotion absorbs in less than a few minutes.

Skin MD Natural is also hypoallergenic, not tested on animals, non-comedogenic, and fragrance-free.I love fragrance-free lotions when it comes to my face, so this is definitely on my list of
top three facial lotions. This is one product I very much endorse and hold out as a miracle worker when it comes to aiding dry skin.
source
Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion for Eczema

Skin MD Natural for Rosacea Sufferers Reviews

“I am a 43 yr old single mother who has been suffering for years with Rosacea, to the point I had sores on my face. I was embarrassed to go out in public, and people even asked me what was wrong with face. I spent hundreds of dollars a year in just copays for dermatologist prescribed medicine for years, and it slowly was fail again. I was at a loss as to what to do.

One day I found your product and I used the tester on my hands. It felt wonderful, so I got a bottle. I read about your lotion, and decided to try it on my face. In less than a week my face cleared up to the point my family noticed, and being teenagers, they do not notice much. After two weeks scares that had been there for years where clearing up.

I looks like I have not looked since my teens. I will be on a one woman crusade to spread the word of this miracle lotion. Thank you for making me look normal again.”

Lisa Maria
Steger, IL

“I have very very VERY mild rosacea on my cheeks (you probably can’t even tell) because my skin is quite thin and because i’m a tad on the pale side, the redness tends to be more obvious. After a week i noticed the redness isn’t as noticeable anymore. My face feels hydrated and i don’t have little dry patches anymore.”

Elizabeth Leung
My Beauty Spot Blog

“I love using Skin MD Natural and have found that it has been safe for my Rosacea and acne sensitive skin, which means a lot to me. Not only do I have those conditions with my face but also the dryness which is a problem in and of itself. When applying the ‘Shielding Lotion™’, there is no greasy feeling anywhere as it absorbs into the skin quickly. Skin MD Natural is great for the care of dry skin in that it nourishes, repairs and protects.”

Doreen
Treasured Giveaways Blog

“Seattle has had one of its roughest winters that I can remember – cold, cold, cold – and the air has been drier than usual. Conditions that are hard on skin.

I have extremely dry skin due to the weather, work outside and the fact that we heat with wood. I am on a constant search for products that will keep my face, hands and body soft and smooth. I have the hardest time finding products that are gentle enough to use on my face but still work well. I have very sensitive skin on my face and since I have rosacea I have to be careful what I use. I cannot use a product on my skin that has fragrance or colorants.

I was extremely happy to receive a bottle of Skin MD Natural Face, Hand & Body Shielding Lotion™ to try out! Skin MD Natural is used and prescribed by dermatologists and is dermatology tested, fragrance & colorant free. It’s also hypoallergenic! As if that wasn’t enough to thrill me, there are no animal products or animal testing involved either!

Skin MD Natural is not greasy at all. It has a very light feel to it and no fragrance which is great for my face! You only need a tiny bit of it to really see results. I only needed to use Skin MD for two days before I felt a real difference in the dryness of the skin on my face. This is a very gentle product and did not irritate my skin at all. It is totally paraben free!”

Ellen
Confessions of an Over Worked Mom Blog

“I received a bottle of Skin MD Natural and couldn’t wait to try it. I’ve been keeping tabs on their reviews and have read positive things about it. Not only do I have rosacea, but I also have a mild case of eczema. I say ‘mild’ because I really only have a patch on my leg that keeps bothering me. My daughter on the other hand has a pretty bad case of it. She gets flare-ups on her legs, elbows, behind her ears, and over her eye. With that said, I really can’t complain. The prescription we use is a steroid cream, which can be harmful to our skin. It is so harmful that they don’t recommend you use it for longer than 2 weeks. My hands have also taken a beating this winter. I have been excessively and obsessively washing my hands because of the flu bugs and colds that have been going around. I have tried to keep them moisturized with various over-the-counter lotions and creams, but I still don’t see a huge difference.

So, I couldn’t wait to try Skin MD Natural. I put it on and immediately noticed how different it was from other products I have tried.

As someone who suffers with dry skin, I absolutely recommend this product.”

Doreen
From the Dog’s Point of View Blog

“I think I have Rosacea and I never put lotion on my face because if I did my face would break out and get red. I did apply Skin Md’s lotion on my face because I wanted to put this lotion to a test. So if my face broke out then I know that it isn’t a good lotion. Well, I found that not only has my face not broken out but the lotion has left my skin soft and to my surprise I noticed the red is a lot lighter.

My favorite aspect of the Shielding Lotion™ is that it can be used anywhere – face, hands, and body. Packing for a weekend trip will be much easier! The lotion has a done a wonderful job of rejuvenating the dull winter skin on my arms and legs.”

Joanna Francis
Parenting a Child with Autism Our Story Blog

“I’ve also been using it on my face for two weeks and have found that my makeup goes on much smoother and lasts longer than with other lotions. I also have mild rosacea and it was not the least irritated by the product; in fact, it actually improved the more I used it.”

Lisa Wagner
Typical Day Today Blog

“Jim has rosacea, I’m prone to eczema and we both have sensitive skin. But we’ve been using the Shielding Lotion™ for nearly two weeks and it is providing significant comfort to face, hands, backs and feet.quot;

Mireille
C’est Chic Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment